Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Inner Sunset and Forest Hill Neighborhood

Rachele in Forest Hill Neighborhood

Rachele and I walked about 7 miles today in the Inner Sunset and through the Forest Hill Neighborhood, which is really a part of the Inner Sunset. It's a nice neigborhood with lots of mcMansions, which is I'm sure why they had to give themselves their own neighborhood name which is different from boring old Inner Sunset. Along the way, we stopped on West Portal for lunch at the same submarine shop I went to yesterday (Why go anywhere different?), and then we carried our sandwich next door to a nice little Giants pub and washed it down with a Sierra Nevada. Living the life!


View Larger Map
View from Lawton and 17th, Inner Sunset

St. Cecilia's at Ulloa and 17th

Inside St. Cecilia's

St. Cecilia's

St. Cecilia's

A sign to make you nervous in St. Cecilia's

The Grateful Head Salon on West Portal

Empire Theatre on West Portal

Forest Hill Neighborhood

1 comment:

  1. Which is better seeing S F through your IPhone or through your eyes. I enjoy them both. Your perspective and willingness to share has always been appreciated by me! I am a fan!

    ReplyDelete