Monday, November 22, 2010

New Shoes! Inner Sunset!

New Shoes!


I put on my new shoes and walked almost 7 miles in the Inner Sunset today, down 18th Street and back on Portola and Laguna Honda. There's a definite chill in the air these days - I guess Indian Summer is over, and Winter is around the corner.


I stopped at the Submarine Center on West Portal for a delicious Italian sub - I love the West Portal neighborhood - It's a great mix of interesting restaurants, stores, movie theatre, etc.


View Larger Map


San Francisco Public Library at Irving and 18th

Row of Houses on 18th Ave.

Gold Mirror Italian Restaurant at Taraval and 18th

View of St. Cecilia's Catholic Church on Ulloa and 18th

View from Wawona and 17th

Sutro Tower

Submarine Center on West Portal

Laguna Honda Hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment