Friday, July 16, 2010

Walking with Rachel

Day 2 of this crazy project!

My friend Rachel visited today, and after telling her about what I'm doing, she enthusiastically volunteered to walk with me, but only if it involved beer. (She has her priorities.) So we drove over to Toronado at Haight and Fillmore - one of my favorite watering holes. We decided to get the hard part over with first, so we walked up Waller and down Haight Street, between Divisidero and Fillmore, also checking out cute little Carmalita Street. Then off to Toronado, where Steve was in a great mood - maybe because he just back from vacation. A little disconcerting, actually, for him to be so happy, but later, Paul came in and was surly, so that brought it all back to normal.

Rachel and I solved all our own problems and all the problems of the world sitting on our barstools, but somehow, I'm still the same mess as before.







No comments:

Post a Comment