Saturday, July 17, 2010

Walking the Loop with Rachele


I walked with Rachele today, and we did our normal loop, which we've been doing for about a year now. It's about 7 or 8 miles, and it's beautiful. We start from our neighborhood (The Richmond), down to 25th and to Baker Beach, then over to Marshall Beach. We walk through the Presidio, then over to the Golf Course, then down the Presidio pathway (parallel to Lake), and back to our neighborhood. This past year, we've seen so many things along this loop - people fucking on Marshall Beach, coyotes, dog walkers with 10 dogs each, and of course beautiful views (to name just a few).

I love walking with Rachele because she kicks my ass and we have great conversations. Today we talked about her work, my sister, the books we're reading, etc.

Jon walked with me 2 blocks to the corner store. I try to get him to go on the walk with us, but he gets mad because we leave him in the dust.

Rachele and I had lunch at Cafe Mereb after our walk, then she went off to work. Kind of a grey, foggy day today - The fog seemed like it might burn off, but it never actually happened, at least over us.



















No comments:

Post a Comment