Saturday, August 14, 2010

Land's End and the Outer Richmond

Friday, August 13, 2010

Washington High


I walked down to Ocean Beach today on Anza, went shopping at the Ocean Beach Safeway, then walked back on Balboa. I thought I was just going to get a few things at the store, but I ended up with a very heavy bag, which I had to haul over 30 blocks home. By the time I got home, my hands were numb, it was almost completely dark, and I was freezing.

House at Anza and 44th

House at Anza and 45th


Ocean Beach


Secret Staircase from Sutro Park to Balboa

Ocean Beach Safeway

St. Thomas Apostle Catholic Church

Balboa Theatre


Saturday, August 14, 2010

Rachele in the Tree Pose


Rachele and I walked down Clement past the Veteran's Hospital, and then walked around Land's End trail (along with hundreds of tourists). We took the detour out to Mile Rock Beach and walked the labyrinth, then came back on Geary.



View Larger Map

Off Land's End
Golden Gate Bridge from Land's End

Labyrinth at Land's EndVeteran's Hospital

Rachele walking the Labyrinth

Mile Rock Beach


No comments:

Post a Comment